Why school guidance?
As from secondary school, young people must make very important orientation choices.
- How to choose a fulfilling educational guidance?
- How to avoid embarking on studies that lead nowhere, or that do not match his professional interests?
- How to find a job that really suits us?
The questions raised when one looks for one’s orientation are numerous …
Faced with the complexity of the education system and emerging professions constantly, it is sometimes difficult for parents to see clearly.
In addition, young people experience an intense period of change during adolescence. They are looking for landmarks.
Reflecting on oneself with the help of a certified professional as proposed by Orient’U is a step that can prove to be decisive in its choice of orientation.
To make an orientation assessment makes it possible to think of a professional future which would be in agreement with his personality and his deep motivations.
By being thus led to ask the right questions around his or her academic orientation and to define a professional career, the young person develops a motivation and a desire to move forward in his project.
He perceives more precisely what his place in the world of tomorrow will be. And the meaning he will give to his work will allow a better involvement in his studies.
What is school coaching?
Orient’U also offers individualized school coaching.
True coaching, but adapted to teenagers, school coaching is a branch of the education sector that has a bright future.
It is a personalized accompaniment that focuses on the personality of the young person, his mode of learning, his motivation, his relationship to the meaning:
- in order to improve the way he looks at his studies, to help him gain or regain self-confidence and to fully appropriate his schooling
- to teach him how to better know himself as a student, learn to study better and better mobilize his own resources